3/11/2008

On the future of the blog.

I have been thinking and I think this blog has become a little bit to predictable. I seem to say the same things over and over lately. Its because I constantly think of these things and quite frankly I have a hard time breaking free from certain negative thought patterns. But I can only write about how bad I feel every morning before its not just boring to eventual readers but also serves no purpose for me. At first it was a great output but I feel like I dont need it at this moment. Im sure that I will write about certain things again but I will try to cut down on it because it no longer serves a purpose. And if I feel that I need to write to release certain emotions then I can always do so even if it contradics this post ;)

Anyway, I thought all my (imaginary) readers should know that.

No comments: