3/10/2008

The face

Its Monday and its morning again. That face is back in my head, mocking, making fun of me. Monday mornings are the worst. While I work Im usually so caught up in it that it feels safe and Im worrying about the weekend. While Im off work and have a good weekend (like this one that just passed) I hate going back to work. Even more so of course when my "morning illness" is back. While it isnt full force anymore it still sucks.

On a forum someone asked what one wuld ask for if you knew you would get to know the truth. Alot of people of course had big questions which regarded the secrets of the universe, the existance of God etc. My question would be the most important though. "How will I find happiness?" Remember kids one can live without alot of things but if you dont have happiness you dont really have a life worth living.

No comments: