3/09/2008

The day after...

So as usual Im not really hungover the day after some good drinking. Sundays are usually pretty useless and even more so nowadays with my personal problems but I wont focus on that actually. Yesterday I bought a desk where I now have my computer and its fits inr eally well with my black and white wall. The one negative is that the surface is very easily damaged with skratches and such. I really should to something about it.

I also bought two carpets and they both fits in nicely. One of them will probably go well with the couch which has been ordered and will be delivered at the end of the month. I also bought a hat-rack which I hope to be able to screw up on the wall during the day (depends on my father and the screwdriver).

So things are starting to fall into place in regards to the design of the appartment. All the small stuff is still on the "to do" list but I dont want to do that until my couch arrives so I know how the curtains will go with the color of the couch etc. Im sure it will be good in the end. I am happy with how things have turned out so far.

However the renovation of the kitchen will take its time. I dont think it will be ready until the summer but we'll see. As of right now I dont even have any good ideas for how it should look. Oh well, I guess it'll come to me eventually.

I think today will be the big cleaning day. As things start to fall into place I get more and more annoyed when things are scattered all over the appartment. I pretty much have everything I need to put most things away and to keep things nice and clean. I still have to wait until I can get into my repository though. I dont really like that because it means that I still have some boxes in my appartment which really shouldnt be here.

I may post pics of the appartment when everything is in place (and if Im happy with it). Need to buy a proper camera first though.

Now playing - Machine Head "blood for blood".

No comments: