3/12/2008

Contradicting my self.

Now read the post just under this one and then come back and read this.

Done? Ok, I just wanted to say that this past night wasn't good at all. Every night since I started feeling bad has actually been ok. During the actual night when I have been asleep I have truly been asleep. Deep and good sleep (which may be why I never wanted to wake up in the mornings). However the night to today was very different. While I dont want to call it a nightmare it sure wasnt a nice dream. Actually I dont really remember what happened but it was one of those dreams where someone acted in a way and didnt understand that it really hurt me. Kind of doing stuff that made me feel really bad without them realizing they did it. Now I have had these kind of dreams with different people in them in the apst as well (we're talking years and years ago) but obviously it was different this time around in regards to my situation.

I truly hope that I wont be dreaming alot of non-good stuff in the future. I do not wish to wake up like I did today.


On another note, I was actually at a local hockey game last night. It was a big thing since it was free to attend and the sponsors gave the local team money for every person in the arena. It was full with over 2000 people there. Quite the turn out I would say. Im not a big sports fan and the two first periods were so so but the third actually picked up some pace and it was pretty exciting. It was an importan match and my team won with 5 to 4 in the end. Christoffer was there with me and overall I had a nice time. Its good to do things one doesnt usually do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you have one =)

TheInsane said...

Have a what? Dream?