4/29/2009

Some notes.

As you can tell Im all healthy now which is why there was a slowing down in the posting compared to the amount of posts two weeks ago. Back at work means tired in the evenings but I hope to contribute more soon.

I made a Google Analytics account to see if people were really finding their way to this blog and to my surprise the blog has way more readers that I thought it had. The numbers arent amazing or anything but way more than the few I thought cared. Most based in Sweden, even though the blog is in english, but also from very varied parts of the world which is great. I just have a very low commentary rate on my posts and participation in my polls. I wonder why.

So anyway, I hope to be able to keep making people come back here and maybe to trick some new unexpecting victims into the Ephesos trap ;)

No comments: