5/08/2008

On positives and neofolk.

I feel good today. Yes thats right the first time I have made a post dedicated only to feeling good. Now it doesnt mean it never happens its just that the blog became a way for me to express sadness, anger and other emotions in the same vein. I thought, "what the heck", and decided to go on and write a positive note. I had a few friends over for coffe just after I had been out running. Totally unexpected and very nice. We went ahead and planned a short weekend trip and it was just nice to sit and talk for a little while.

I also started to look into some new music. Folk, neofolk and dark ambient. Weird isnt it? Alot of that music has a melancholy feel to it and I search for it now when I feel really good. I found some good stuff in "Of the wand and the moon", "blood axis" and "omnia" to name a few. I will look deeper into music like this in the future.

No comments: