5/21/2009

Im on blogger vacation....

Well, I havent been very active on this blog for quite some time now. There's several reasons for this. Work has been tougher with the restructuring we go through at the moment. I also try to decide on what to do and how to plan my vacation as well as trying to decide on my future. I will probably go to London this summer and basically get the feel of the city and see if I can get some input and/or insight into what might be the best action for me in regards to jobs and places to live. I will combine that with visiting a few friends of course. And will I sell the place I live in now or rent it out to someone etc? Theres just alot going through my mind and I havent felt inspired to write alot on here.

On top of all this Im trying to complete my studies in the science of religion which I hope I can manage before the summer starts for real.

Busy, busy, busy.....

No comments: