3/17/2009

How to cook an egg with a penn!

I have been very bad at updating this blog. I have some ideas for future posts in the "wisdom" category but I dont feel like going to deep into that just now since my ideas for posts arent that positive. And right now I am kind of positive so Im not in the right state of mind to bury myself in deep negative stuff.

After some weirdness and misunderstandings (and me being abit plump) in the planning stages a friend of mine came over for the weekend. This was the first time we met - yeah, Im a computer child I make my friends online ;) - and things turned out very good. Whatever differences we had had online they were all blown away in real life.

I had a very good time actually and will keep alot of good memories of this weekend. It was definately a good thing for me to do and Im glad it worked out.

See you again soon miss G?

No comments: